Get to know the basic concepts and fundamentals of Assertible, and a few helpful tips along the way!
- Getting started
- Create and manage tests
- Making assertions
- Viewing test results
- Automation and integrations
- Tracking deployments
- Working with organizations
- Web services
Resources and examples
Start learning hands-on with Assertible to set up your web service, work with deployments, and more.
- GitHub Deployments Integration
- Slack integration
- Zapier integration
- Creating GitHub deployment events
- Testing and API behind a firewall (and localhost)
- 4 common API errors and how to test them
- Creating a setup step: Using variables in your tests
Frequently asked questions
- Can I have the IP addresses for your test runners?
We do not yet provide the IP addresses our test runners use for outbound traffic.
We are aware this is an important feature for some teams and our developers are in the process of exposing the IP addresses that we run tests from. In the meantime, using ngrok may work for some teams. We have a blog post explaining how to test an API behind a firewall
- How do I test an API behind a firewall?